"objective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major objective for anyone is to win in the play.
- In some cases, a major objective was the restoring of social honor to the mother.
- They had just taken two major objectives and were out of steam.
- The school's major objective is to bring a greater international focus to its curriculum and operations.
- "Our major objective is to turn them back into the successes they once were."
- Nobody had told them that Berlin was no longer a major military objective.
- The major objective of the war since 1861 had finally been achieved.
- Above all, the act failed to achieve its major objective.
- In any case, we cannot fail to take this major objective into account.
- Europe must give itself the means to achieve specific major objectives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.