"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news had aired again early in the morning-and was scheduled to run again at noon-but as with the night before, she wasn't getting the information she needed.
- As part of Sinclair's News Central operation, local news originated from its studios while national news, sports, and weather aired from Sinclair's headquarters in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
- Local news originated from WSMH's studios while national news, weather, and sports aired from News Central headquarters in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
- Martinez was off duty on August 1, 1966 when the news of the Texas Tower sniper shooting aired on television.
- Network shows still have local adverts, information and news aired at selected intervals.
- No one noticed until the news aired.
- Unfortunately for Quinn and Judson, the local news has already aired a report about the "killings" at Fort Preston, and the Bar-patrons lock them inside the cooler.
- Prior to this, the national news aired at 7.
- The news that the marooned mere were living now in a comfortable, well aired tunnel system, with plentiful supplies of artificial food and water and air, with a rocket ship they themselves had built, ad this served to whet the interest of the world.
- That news special later aired on all the MTV local variations worldwide, spreading the term and introducing the "French house" sound to the mainstream.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.