"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has delivered such news to about half the families.
- It was nice to actually deliver good news, for a change.
- How should media companies change their approach to delivering news and information?
- She was told to see her family doctor, who delivered the news.
- General Young's staff car pulled up so that he could deliver the news as well.
- "I haven't had a chance to deliver the really bad news yet."
- She delivered the news for the station during the morning hours.
- The father put a hand on his shoulder and said he knew how hard it was to deliver such news.
- He delivered the wonderful news that the money had come and gone.
- "How come it took so long to deliver the news?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.