"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the left of the hall a battery of news cameramen and reporters were recording the scene.
- From the buildings of Rockefeller Center news cameramen were cautiously getting it all on film.
- Altman was looking for a real news cameraman to play that role in his show.
- Cross is a former film student and once worked as a news cameraman.
- They were told not to act as news cameramen.
- Winter added, "they are not paid news cameramen, and that was not the point of the film.
- There was a news cameraman nearby, and Valentine beckoned to him imperiously.
- "Regular news cameramen don't know how to work for the dramatic elements we require," says Linder.
- She said she told her daughter she did not understand why the news cameramen were limited to certain areas.
- He is a news cameraman for Channel 7 in Brisbane when not skating.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.