"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The big names in radio news wanted nothing to do with television.
- You'll hear about it on the next radio news, I imagine.
- Radio News reported that he moved because of attacks at his old location.
- Also, the survey found the number of people who listen to radio news to be relatively constant.
- The radio news reported that the natural mother of another adopted child had kidnapped her.
- People listened to the radio news, and read newspapers, to find out what was happening in the war.
- Well, I heard on the radio news that someone burned down your house.
- Radio News, 11 part series beginning with the January, 1925 issue.
- I stay in my seat for the radio news.
- He also began broadcasting radio news in the Tlingit language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.