"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knew what some of his friends would say when they read the news.
- His love for reading the news began even while he was at school.
- Run an hour on that, and then read the news.
- Let her read the news, then hold it up to the camera.
- In the end, I expect they'll make her read the news.
- After all, I'd only read some sports and international news.
- He read the news for the last time on February 5, 2008.
- Were you one of the only people on the planet who didn't read the news?
- They did not even have to wait to read the news in Tuesday's paper.
- The team quickly made a game of trying to make her laugh while she read the news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.