"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was crime that led the nightly news and the national conversation.
- But the couple lives in one of those places where the crash seemed to play out only on the nightly news.
- "Watching the nightly news these days gives one a medical education."
- All you have to do is watch the nightly news.
- But you would never know that looking at the nightly news.
- The two agents caught the nightly news on television as they went over their day's notes.
- Sometimes, the business report on the nightly news can sound like it's being given in a foreign language.
- One does not look to the nightly news for complexity.
- It brought back memories of when my children were small and I made them watch the nightly news.
- Such are the facts of life on the nightly news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.