"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With nothing better to do, I called out for the video news.
- In her apartment she depolarizes the windows to full light, makes breakfast and watches the video news.
- "We will present the controversy and different perspectives on it in the video news show that will accompany the mission," she added.
- It produces and distributes about 1,000 video news releases a year, most commissioned by major corporations.
- It is not clear if this video news was actually broadcast or merely posted online.
- But drug companies make hundreds of video news releases a year that often blur the line between news and advertising.
- The New York Times ran a retrospective article in 1995 on the impact of live video news.
- The video news had a real taste for that sort of thing.
- The related web site newsru.com carries textual, photographic, and video news from Russia.
- So listen this Friday afternoon and you'll hear the latest video news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.