"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wanted to work in television news and started well.
- At the same time, he was taking an interest in television news.
- "More people than ever get their information from local television news," he said.
- He has appeared on every major television news or talk show.
- Yes, I know all that and much more, thanks to television news.
- He must have heard it, as I did, on several television news shows next day.
- There had been nothing about it on the television news since the day the car was found.
- She watches television news three or four times a day.
- The television news that night carried a report as well.
- But reports of the shooting on the television news had led them out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.