"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2006, Münter started a section on her racing website dedicated to environmental news.
- The station also dedicates 28 hours per week to news, talk and other information programming.
- Most are dedicated to local news and have Internet editions.
- He also wants independent radio and television stations dedicated to beaming serious news and discussion into Iran.
- The fourth section is dedicated to economic news and sport.
- ZeroPaid.com is a website dedicated to news, computer software, community, and file sharing.
- Rotten Tomatoes is a website dedicated to reviews, information, and news of movies and video games.
- It is dedicated to news, revelations, political scandals, and more.
- Don't expect news organizations dedicated to easy-listening news to get to the bottom of it.
- "What would be wrong with the United Nations owning a paper dedicated to news of the global community?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.