"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The radio plays continually, and some folk come in just to check the hourly news.
- After the hourly news at approximately 10:08 Ryan will do her Feature Interview of the day.
- In 2004 the station became all music,i.e. without presenters, and only breaking for the hourly news.
- Traffic was especially favorable today, and just before the hourly news he pulled into the Giant Steps parking lot, this time looking for official cars.
- Kingstown's hourly news is provided by the Sky newsdesk also the source for the national and international sports reports used during sport programmes.
- At other times Radio Sport plays talkback and hourly news and sports updates.
- The station also provides hourly news and sports reports in morning drive.
- Israel Radio went back on the air at 2 P.M. with its hourly news update.
- Then the hourly news announces to the entire country the location and time of each funeral.
- The station is licensed to target the 35+ age group, and must provide hourly news, as well as current events programming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.