"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One point of emphasis has been tight checks to limit money coming from Jordan that might be used to support the uprising.
- March 9 - Obama overturns rules limiting federal money being used for human embryonic stem cell research.
- A group of organizations that work to limit money in politics filed one earlier this month.
- And last week, in very personal terms, he called his effort to limit money in politics his most important plank of all.
- In fact, Congress recently passed a bill that limits Federal money for barriers on old highways.
- The proposal also would limit "soft money" along the lines of the leadership's proposal.
- But we had limited money and couldn't do everything at once, so we decided the kitchen was most important to us.
- Citizens Union, with many other nonpartisan civic organizations, has long worked to limit big money in political campaigns.
- Lott claims that laws which limit money donated to politicians gives an advantage to incumbents.
- I think there are so many unanswered questions concerning this fund, and we have limited money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.