"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The banks got the bailout money, and they are not lending it out.
- There is no real bailout money coming to Greece.
- Both the agency and its board are intended to give the White House ultimate control over how bailout money will be spent.
- During 2008, companies that received $295 billion in bailout money had spent $114 million on lobbying and campaign contributions.
- What's important is not how one labels the necessary bailout money; it's who pays it.
- Without the bailout money, the Greek government could run out of cash and be forced to default on its debts.
- Including the bailout money, the projected deficit is well over $200 billion.
- With bailout money in hand, Chrysler quickly set to work on new models that would leave the past behind.
- All the bailout money is going towards financing the deficit and the debt.
- In 2009 during the global financial crisis the bank refused 60 million dollars in bailout money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.