"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The vast majority of money transmitters are honest.
- Forty-eight US states regulate money transmitters although the laws vary from one state to the other.
- State bank regulators from around the nation have been meeting this week in Austin, Tex., to explore the growing problem of illegal money transmitters.
- He added in his testimony that the state did not regulate check cashing or money transmitters.
- New York, Texas and California, for instance, each have fewer than six people who work full time monitoring money transmitters.
- Federal law-enforcement agencies tend to leave many of these cases to the states because their banking departments have jurisdiction over money transmitters.
- Texas officials said 29 businesses had been licensed as money transmitters or sellers of money orders under that state's laws.
- The people who deal with the money transmitters are often recent immigrants unfamiliar with the law or in the United States illegally.
- Many money transmitters say their banks have even closed their accounts, saying the independent cash transfer business is too expensive to service.
- Generally, a money transmitter markets its services through a network of agents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.