"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1991, many hotels and businesses built with Japanese money have sold for a fraction of their original cost.
- It was there, among the simple line drawings of Japanese money.
- So far, much of this Japanese money has been used to buy shares in publicly traded companies, rather than individual buildings.
- That has sent Japanese money overseas in search of higher returns.
- To show that the yuan had value it was made equal to Japanese money.
- Rather, Japanese money will talk more softly in a larger number of markets.
- Japanese money alone has so far created 4 1/2 thousand new jobs.
- The deal is the second in a month to bring Japanese money into Disney.
- Much higher domestic interest rates and reduced lending by banks are keeping more Japanese money at home.
- There is also the matter of Iran's need for Japanese money and technology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.