"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He watched them for a moment, then his voice changed.
- "If you would allow me to watch for a moment before I do?"
- Michael held his animal back, watching after all of them for a moment.
- I stood at the foot of the bed, watching him for a moment.
- He shut the door behind him and stood watching her for a moment.
- East stood there and watched him go, for a moment.
- She watched him for a long moment, as if still making up her mind.
- He watched her for a moment, then made a decision.
- Jack stopped to watch them for a moment, since they seemed to be spending more time talking with each other than anything else.
- Mark watched her for a moment, trying to figure out just what she was up to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.