"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Let me see her letter a moment," she said at last.
- She stood a moment, staring at each in turn, then stepped back and let the group pass.
- But for the moment, let us concentrate on his notes.
- "Just a moment, let me give them back before I forget."
- But for the moment, let's just keep an eye on our passenger.
- A moment later the housekeeper opened the study door and let the psychiatrist in.
- But for a moment, let's consider the objections being raised.
- But just for a moment lets consider what is being required by policy?
- But for the moment let us put our own house in order.
- His one brief moment of free will had let him live when he should have not.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.