"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other notable historical moments in Parkside's first half century include:
- Notable moments of season included when Chevy Chase hosted the show.
- Other recurring moments in the show included:
- The lighter moments include some innocuously clever man-vs.
- Common moments that are recorded in Indian wedding photography include:
- The moment would include memorial gestures honoring people from both of Northern Ireland's communities who have lost their lives in the violence.
- Other key moments of the Scottish elections include:
- Such moments typically include the beginning of a creative work, preparing for an exam and being away from one's home or spouse.
- Its first few moments alone include references to chorus-line routines and ballroom dancing.
- These close moments include Todd helping Marty walk and physical contact between the two while he nurses her back to health.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.