"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anybody could be up or down at any given moment.
- At the next given moment, it is the other way around.
- And you could have it so easy, any given moment of the day.
- In other words, there's money to be made from knowledge about where each of us is at any given moment.
- Everyone should do what he/she felt like doing at any given moment in time.
- At any given moment in our lives, there are certain things that could have happened but didn't.
- When they might have to fight to save each other's lives at any given moment?
- But at any given moment, you must know when to turn the page.
- Imagine a house that knows where you are at any given moment.
- At any given moment, about one child in four is born poor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.