"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There could be only moments left to do it in.
- He knew, the moment those words left his mouth, that they were the wrong thing to say.
- The moment that the cop turned away, watching eyes left him.
- A long moment after his stepfather had left John heard the door behind him open.
- "I had hoped we could have some moments together before you left."
- With only moments left, the two sides were locked level.
- We are too close and I prepare myself to die in the moments left to me.
- He stared for a long moment at the Sword left in his hands.
- In early afternoon the moment finally came to board the plane and leave the desert.
- The moment the last word left her lips, the room changed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.