"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, he will clearly remember all your life up to and including the moment of death.
- He was writing almost to the moment of his death.
- But she has not changed at all since the moment of her death.
- If this is the moment of death, so be it.
- You could have forced her to experience once more the moment of death.
- It may be at the very moment of my death that you come.
- It's something trying to get in touch with us from beyond the moment of death.
- But life energy, now, that's easy to work with, especially at the moment of death.
- "He will never face doubt until the moment of his death."
- The way their face muscles worked at the moment of death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.