"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't wait until a moment of crisis to start having these conversations.
- "But we may all have to stand behind him in this moment of crisis."
- So the truth came out, in this moment of crisis.
- They simply wanted to make sure the government would respond in a moment of crisis.
- "We usually only see people who have moments of crisis."
- After a moment of crisis, he resolved to go back to work.
- No one knows when or how the moment of crisis will arrive.
- At the moment of greatest crisis, he almost cost us everything.
- Everybody looks to the president at a moment of crisis, not to the Congress.
- In this moment of crisis, they had no better figure to turn to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.