"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He later called it "the greatest moment of my career."
- He also called the walk the biggest and most emotional moment of his career to that point.
- What is the most satisfying moment of your career so far?
- It was, she says, the most frightening moment of her career.
- "It was the most emotional moment of my career," he said.
- And he allowed what should have been the greatest moment of his career to become the worst.
- "Maybe that game was the most disappointing moment of my career," he said.
- "But the most dramatic moment of my career took place in that bunker on 18 right here."
- He was now at the crucial moment of his career.
- He was later to rate this as the worst moment of his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.