"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are empty for the first time since the moment of his birth.
- Certainly this particular mystery died almost at the moment of its birth.
- I watched them at the moment of their birth and then before.
- It may have been there at the moment of man's birth.
- From the moment of this girl's birth, child, I intend to be her friend.
- "She was very special to me, right from the moment of her birth."
- She had fought against that, perhaps, from the moment of her birth.
- But the obscene thought passed on at the moment of its birth.
- He had been with them more than ten months, from the moment of Kenny's birth.
- I'd been dying for two dozen years now, since the moment of my birth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.