"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No Kodak moment there - though not for lack of trying.
- Camera raised, I watch through my lens, waiting for the Kodak moment.
- But the Kodak moments are so that nothing is entrusted to mere memory.
- We stopped at each for a few Kodak moments.
- Their last time together was hardly a Kodak moment.
- He will not turn a competitive environment into a Kodak moment.
- If it is a warm day, repeated refills can quickly go to one's head, and that's when the Kodak moments begin.
- "It's making the streets dangerous, and somebody is going to get hit, and that will be a great Kodak moment," she said.
- After all, half the population of the world has yet to make a phone call or click a single Kodak moment.
- Who needs a camera for a Kodak moment when you have pharmaceutically moved the developing room inside your head?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.