"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was said that he could take down a dozen men in the opening moments of a fray.
- Its opening moment was used as the image for the film poster.
- Tonight's game looked like it could have been won by a high school team in the opening moments.
- The opening moments of each dance establish their themes immediately.
- Here again, there were no suprises after the opening moments.
- In the opening moments, the fighters came together with huge punches.
- But from the opening moments of Tuesday's fund-raising dinner, it appeared he wasn't needed.
- No wonder: from the opening moment of the film he was Patton.
- That score was in the opening moments of the second quarter and gave the Patriots a 7-3 lead.
- The opening moments of the Jets' training camp this morning were quiet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.