"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a much more gripping moment than the flashbacks to the 9-year-old Ellie finding her father dead of a heart attack.
- For all its gripping moments, the piece is occasionally undercut by dance solos that vary in quality.
- Some genuinely gripping moments could get lost in the potential controversy.
- The film's few gripping moments all belong to Mr. Dupuis.
- That was the most gripping moment.
- And what does the director do at this most gripping moment?
- "Even angels lose their wings," Dolphin tells Seth at a not very gripping moment.
- Still, the book has gripping moments.
- For all the unknowns - indeed, because of them - this is a gripping transitional moment in history.
- "Double Edge" has its gripping moments, but the film is a bit too pat in the way it sets out its debates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.