"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One riveting moment comes when Joe's unit, behind the lines, is hit by misdirected American fire.
- Race walking provided the most riveting Olympic moment for television viewers in Mexico.
- THE wedding couple's traditional first dance is a riveting moment.
- The confrontation between the old friends is expected to offer some of the first riveting moments in the trial, which began last week.
- It's a riveting, iconic moment, a glimpse into the soul of an angry, proud young woman.
- It has its strong, riveting moments, such as an abduction scene in triplicate.
- Agree or quibble with the outcome, it's a riveting moment in this promising new series.
- The afternoon's other riveting moment came in the women's 1,500 meters.
- But perhaps because cloning and gene engineering are even more urgent issues today, the play has its riveting moments, a good many of them.
- The most riveting moments of the film came not during the contest, but during its aftermath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.