"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a breathtaking moment the plants hung by a few, frail tendrils-and then those broke free as well.
- The extreme danger and beauty of execution combined to create a breathtaking moment.
- He held her - just for one heart-stopping, breathtaking moment.
- Some of Getz's covers are breathtaking and capture moments that continue to resonate.
- The game had taken its share of hits for being little more than a 48-minute sneaker commercial, but tonight's first half produced some breathtaking moments.
- Then, in one breathtaking moment, it happened.
- Fireworks make for breathtaking moments, distractions in the darkness.
- Her tennis shoe nicked the edge of the porcelain and set it wobbling for a breathtaking moment.
- The breathtaking moments are few and far between.
- He grabbed at the sill, desperately, and his fingers held "for one breathtaking moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.