"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The fate of the world hung on that one breathless moment.
- At this breathless moment, it seemed familiar and right for him to stand champion to the others.
- For a long, breathless moment, he stood there on the porch step, staring.
- He continued to hold her look for several breathless moments.
- He put his hand there, passed one small breathless moment.
- Then, for one breathless moment, the whole world stood still.
- For a breathless moment, no intelligence flickered in those dark eyes.
- For a breathless moment it had been like the steady approach of angels.
- To think she'd accepted for one breathless moment that nonsense about being his wife.
- For a long, breathless moment she melted into his arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.