"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the music lasts only a few exhilarating moments before the sounds of reality take over again.
- The brink of spring, with winter still on our heels, is an exhilarating moment.
- Traveling by yourself has both its depressing and exhilarating moments.
- Laughing about the good time they'd had and reliving the most exhilarating moments of the afternoon.
- "It was," he recalled, "a hilarious but less than exhilarating moment."
- There have been precious few of those exhilarating moments in the Jets' season.
- He had never felt anything quite like this exhilarating moment following his verdict.
- But for one exhilarating moment he had broken out of his solitude and managed to talk to another human being.
- It was the proudest and most exhilarating moment of her life, not likely ever to be replicated.
- Dean is the Internet man, a string of exhilarating moments and daring accusations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.