"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is the most exciting moment I have ever known.
- "It was an exciting moment for all of us, just to hear the words," he said.
- It is an exciting, if dangerous moment in its history.
- "It was one of the most exciting moments in my life."
- It was his most exciting moment in baseball to that point.
- This was the most exciting moment she had ever known.
- Q. What do you look back on as the most exciting moment of that week?
- It is an exciting moment for the community that has been created here.
- This painting was by far the most exciting moment of the evening.
- But the most exciting moment was, of course, on 3 October 1990.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.