"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team had a number of interesting and notable moments.
- There were several interesting moments in your piece where more light was shed.
- But this would be an interesting moment for the Russians to step up and lead as well.
- That duty was not without its share of interesting moments.
- It's an interesting moment, the film maker listening in his head to several different voices at once.
- This is a very interesting moment in our country's history.
- It certainly has had a few interesting moments for you.
- "It's an interesting moment in the art market," she said.
- "An interesting moment to choose to have a crisis of conscience, Captain."
- I should like to draw attention to an interesting moment in our work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.