"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Whenever we can turn what has been thought of as a break into an entertaining moment, we're doing that."
- It was the single truly entertaining moment of his life.
- But there are many other entertaining moments, and some excellent secondary characters.
- Work on a book with him would have had its entertaining moments.
- Is there a less than entertaining moment reading these essays?
- Even in the nation's entertainment capital, that counts as an entertaining moment.
- Neither team scored in the third period, but it was not without its entertaining and interesting moments.
- We genuinely hope you have had an entertaining and educational few moments with us.
- The most entertaining moments popped up when the camera turned to the audience.
- It was one of several notable plays in a show that had its entertaining moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.