"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On small farms, pasture animals such milk goats or a dairy cow may stay in the barnyard when not in the fields.
- To complicate matters, on the same day Esperanza went into heat, Pancho Armijo came home with a brown milk goat.
- Going to the pens we caught up Red Lightning and the two mares and three of my best milk goats.
- Thus, they are ideal milk goats for most families.
- But when I was but a child my mother kept two milk goats.
- There came the soft tinkling of ceramic bells as the herd of milk goats came down off the hills.
- Studies show that with 30 milk goats, each family can expect to earn $15,000 a year.
- In Milk It, teams had to milk goats, enough to fill a 10 ounce cup to a marked line.
- The Glenns and Clunes begin to make money from the "butter and egg business," and the Brooks buy milk goats.
- That evening they assembled on the beach, and Dorian killed one of the milk goats that were kept in a cage on board the Revenge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.