"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By serving milk (instead of alcohol), the bar is able to serve minors.
- And perhaps for cream for your coffee; the restaurant serves only milk.
- The hostess would also serve milk and cookies to the children, with prayer offered before eating.
- Serving coffee and milk in the blue cups has become an essential part of the immigrant restaurant experience.
- Clinton screwed up his face as if I'd just served him sour milk and turned away in search of a second opinion.
- Serving milk or juice at mealtimes and water the rest of the day is another good tactic.
- If you have dietary restrictions, ask how they'll deal with that: Do they serve nonfat or soy milk?
- "Growing up in Southern California was like being a bartender forced to serve milk," he said.
- There is also a law that requires schools to serve whole milk, a fairly significant source of fat in school lunches.
- I have a triplex, three floors, with people who every day serve me milk and dates, directly into my mouth!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.