"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm sure they don't dare look me in the eye, after that performance the night we came back.
- She didn't dare look round, but she could sense it there.
- The last time I dared look it was a hundred and fifty, something like that.
- We didn't dare look round for fear they might still fetch us back.
- When the soldiers dared to cross the bridge and look more closely, the giant fell to the ground, having died in a standing position.
- After a time she dared to raise her eyes and look toward Arthur.
- But we no longer dared to stop or look behind.
- Val Con dared to raise himself and look into the other's face.
- She didn't dare look anyone in the eye, just kept walking, head down, tears building in her throat.
- We dared to think of ourselves as gods and look what has become of us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.