"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I looked up into his big brown eyes and wanted it.
- She looked up into his eyes to make sure he was getting her point.
- She looked up into deep brown eyes and wanted to tell him everything.
- He looked up into the face of someone he'd never seen before.
- She turned her head and looked up into his face.
- He looked up at the woman, and into her large brown eyes.
- Then he turned his head and looked up into her eyes.
- She came close to him and looked up into his face.
- Not until then did she look up into his face.
- She held herself away from him, looking up into his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.