"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They seemed now to be looking out over blue sea.
- He looked out over the river, his mind taking him back.
- His eyes seemed to look out over them, at the sea.
- She stood at the window, looking out over the city.
- They stopped for a moment and looked out over the water.
- She had been here only at night before, and her room looked out over the sea.
- We both looked out over the river with not a lot to say.
- She turned her head, looking toward the wide window which looked out over the city.
- You need to look out over the next 10 to 15 years.
- The room looked out over the back of the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.