"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though his face was reasonably clean, he looked bleary and sick.
- On a recent night at 11, for example, Jim Tracy looked bleary.
- Her eyes looked a little bleary, but other than that she seemed all right.
- Campbell seemed to be in good spirits but his eyes looked bleary and his face looked weary.
- The two cops looked bleary, and the younger one had blood on his forehead.
- In fact, his eyes looked a little bleary, too.
- The wizard was sitting up in bed, looking bleary and astonished.
- Riak, looking bleary, said he had slept poorly, plagued by dreams of men fighting with spears.
- The last of the guards, looking bleary at her post, glanced at the sky and headed for bed.
- All four of his eyes looked bleary and red-rimmed with too much alcohol, including the two on the long, slender stalks protruding from his forehead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.