"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So was he buried, standing, allowed to look out upon the world.
- This woman, as he has of late been so accustomed to call her, looks out upon them.
- He walked to the door and looked out upon the street.
- There were windows, but I knew somehow that they did not look out upon the world.
- While they prepared themselves for the shopping, I went down to the lower floor and looked out upon the street.
- I moved over to the window and stood there with my back to him, looking out upon the garden.
- When he looked out upon the scene it was always as if events of old were fresh before his eyes.
- I looked out upon the road, and there were those moving along it.
- We looked out upon the rest of California as if it were another world.
- From there she looked out once more upon her dying land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.