"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went to the door and looked out into the hall.
- She came to the window next to him and looked out into the night.
- He walked over to the window and looked out into the night.
- Suddenly we were looking out into open space, able to see above and around us.
- He turned away from her, looking out into the night.
- Part of the time he just looked out into space.
- "As you look out into the business community, what industry is growing?"
- He raised his head and looked out into the trees.
- He looked out into the deep blue of the sky.
- They kept each other company for a long time without speaking, looking out into the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.