"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was as if they were looking out through an open window.
- He was looking out through the hole in the wall.
- But she could look out through the leaves and see everything.
- He turned in his chair and looked out through the other window.
- The woman is looking out through my left eye now.
- I walked back over and looked out through the open window.
- It turned, looking out through the dark square of the window.
- I looked out through the place where there wasn't any glass.
- They were simply looking out through an opening in the building wall.
- Every now and then I've had a feeling she was looking out at me through your eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.