"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A Times reporter visiting in 1974 noted that patients looked bleary-eyed and stupefied.
- In the beginning, the Hornets looked bleary-eyed and understandably unfocused under the circumstances.
- It was Finch in his bathrobe, looking bleary-eyed and distraught.
- He looked surprised and bleary-eyed, but did not pretend to make small talk, knowing she must have come for an important reason.
- The human performers looked bleary-eyed as they entered.
- Lark and Rose thorn were seated at the kitchen table, looking bleary-eyed.
- Looking bleary-eyed but stern, he shouts "My masters, are you mad?
- Delegates looked bleary-eyed after their predawn wake-up calls, and a handful arrived several hours late.
- Rico, too, held a cup of the punch; it was all but empty, and he looked a little bleary-eyed.
- Faith, still in her sleepwear and looking bleary-eyed, was hunched over a cup of coffee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.