"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first step involves looking for a suitable location to glacier growing.
- It was the first thing he could think of that didn't involve looking at a wizard's corpse.
- Even the study of modern dialects involved looking at their origins.
- Future work by the group will involve looking for more such binary systems.
- Reviewing involves looking back over what happened during the experience in a non-judgemental way.
- To one person, a case study involves looking at individual people.
- Her work involves looking at the recovery of plant species.
- This is often the complexity for problems that involve looking things up, like finding a word in a dictionary.
- That's a custom that usually involves looking at one another while we talk.
- Observation This involves looking at a process or procedure being performed by others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.