"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is 57 years old and has been looking for work since February.
- I've been looking at him since the start of the season.
- A. We have very few studies that look at individual charities, since most of our data comes from people rather than the organizations.
- Now, have you had a chance to look at anything since last time?
- "We've been out looking for her since five," said another man.
- Look at what we have done, just since the first of this year.
- He hadn't seen her looking that way since the very beginning, when she'd had morning sickness.
- If you look at her development since 1985, the difference is staggering.
- "I find one every few years, and I've been looking since 1985," he said.
- She hadn't looked back at me since her intrusive question about the phone call.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.