"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked as I had never seen him look before.
- I like them better than the way they looked before.
- She had been looking for me all the day before.
- She had never seen him look his years before, yet now he did.
- She'd never felt as though anyone was looking after her before.
- She'd looked at her baby book before, of course, but not with any particular need in mind.
- We had looked into one another before, more than a year ago.
- "They looked where no one had been able to look before."
- He had asked to look at it the day before.
- "Just now you look more like your brother than ever before."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.