"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I became so intrigued by this possibility that 1 looked up his name in your records.
- Finally, he looked up his own last name in a phone book.
- We'll have to look up his name in a history book when we get back.
- She got a student directory from the Union and looked up his name.
- She has looked up his name in a computer database.
- She then looked up his name on the Internet.
- He would never have bothered to look up my name on the roster.
- Perhaps they were also looking up the inspector's name: Tristol!
- She had looked up his name in the business directory and noted the address.
- It will look up its own name on search engines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.