"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He does not want the team to look too far ahead.
- I put the paper down and tried to look ahead.
- They're looking back and ahead, trying to figure out where they should be going.
- He tried to look ahead in the years to come.
- But back then, I was only looking ahead to my own future.
- He had no idea who might be looking at what in the days and weeks ahead.
- We are better off not being able to look ahead, she said to herself.
- A. Thanks for looking ahead to the future of our industry!
- We are looking two to three years ahead at least.
- In a situation such as the one before us, we can look ahead or back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.