"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Look just below the surface, though, and the two stories could not be more different.
- They rose slowly, looking below them at the traffic of the great city.
- I rose up to look at the road below us.
- He looked for the dust below them, and it wasn't there.
- He scratched his head and looked at the plants below him.
- Look below the surface, however, and things are not as they seem.
- He looked past the human at the installation below them.
- She looked at the text below the picture and read.
- He looked below the screen, then back at her before continuing.
- That instead of taking things at face value, you should be looking below the surface.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.